- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018 in the following points:
- On some pages the form controls are unlabeled, there are images with empty “alt” tag and there may be text and image consecutive links to the same resource. [Requirement number 220.127.116.11.1 User controls for captioning and audio description of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages there are ungrouped selection controls and unlabeled form controls, empty lists … [Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Information and relationships of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages there are display errors when linearizing. [Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Meaningful sequence of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages it is not possible to display and operate everything depending on the screen orientation [Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Orientation of UNE-EN 301549:2022] [Requirement number 188.8.131.52 Orientation of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- Some elements do not have sufficient contrast to ensure that all users can access the information conveyed by the color. Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Use of color from UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- On some page the visual presentation of text and text images has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1. [Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Contrast (minimum) of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- In some cases it does not allow the text to be enlarged while maintaining the correct page dimensions. [Requirement number 18.104.22.168.4 Text Resizing of UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- There are problems with resizing the page according to the screen size. [Requirement number 22.214.171.124 UNE-EN 301549:2022 Text Resizing]
- On some pages the text spacing is not sufficient to comply with the standard. [Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Text spacing of UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- On some pages it is not possible to operate via keyboard. [Requirement number 188.8.131.52.1 Keyboard of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
In sliders it is not allowed to pause, stop, hide. [Requirement number 184.108.40.206.2 Pause, stop, hide of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages there are errors in headings that do not allow sequential navigation. [Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Avoid blocks of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some page there is no correct page title. [Requirement number 18.104.22.168 Page titling of UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- On some pages there are errors with the focus order. [Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Focus order of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be some link without content. [Requirement number 126.96.36.199.4 Purpose of links (in context) of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be incorrectly introduced tags that cause failures in the understanding of the information contained in the page. [Requirement number 188.8.131.52 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are problems with the visualization of the focus [Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Visible focus of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are problems with correctly detecting the language of the page [Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Language of the page of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- On some pages the form is not assigned a standard submission method [Requirement number 18.104.22.168.2 When receiving UNE-EN 301549:2022 entries].
- Pages with consistent navigation problems. [Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Consistent navigation of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
[Requirement number 126.96.36.199 UNE-EN 301549:2022] Some pages may be missing labels. [Requirement number 188.8.131.52.2
- Labels or instructions of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- In content implemented using markup language, elements have complete opening and closing tags; elements are nested according to their specifications; elements do not contain duplicate attributes; and IDs are unique, except where specifications allow these features. [Requirement 184.108.40.206.1 Processing of UNE-EN 301549:2022]
- For all user interface components (including but not limited to: form elements, links and script-generated components) the name and function can be determined by software; states, properties and values that can be assigned by the user can be specified by software; and changes to these elements are available for query by user applications, including technical aids. [Requirement 220.127.116.11 Name, function, value of EN 301549:2022]
- On some pages users are not informed of important content changes by status messages [Requirement 18.104.22.168 Status messages of EN 301549:2022].
- Due to some of the above failures there is no compliance with Requirement 9.6 Conformance requirements of WCAG Guidelines 2.1.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There could be office automation files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office automation files corresponding to calls for public employment from different public bodies to be published on this site.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on July 29, 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement has been an evaluation carried out by a third party ()
Semi-automatic validation tools:
- W3C HTML Validator (X): is a free online code validation service that checks the conformance of documents against W3C grammars and other (X) HMTL standards.
- SortSite is another online tool, from the private company Powermapper Software, that allows you to check the accessibility of a web page against both WCAG 1.0 and 2.1 and other accessibility standards such as US Section 508.
- The Wave is a free validation tool based on WCAG 2.1 and US Section 508 standards. It is developed by WebAIM (Accessibility in Mind), a non-profit organization of the Center for Persons with Disabilities at Utah State University. This validator not only performs a detailed accessibility analysis but also provides information about the content and structure of pages to help developers perform those tasks that require personal decision making.
- net Used to review accessibility problems and to locate those errors in source code.
- Axe Accessibility is a free validation tool that can be added as an extension for different browsers such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Confirm that the font size can be increased and that the page is usable at a large font size.
- Check that there is good visual highlighting of the element receiving focus both by mouse and keyboard.
- Test pages at different screen resolutions and/or with different window sizes.
- Display the pages so that they automatically take on the “High Contrast Black” or similar appearance, selected in the computer system options.
- Check the contrast between background and text, both in the contents and in the images.
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following e-mail email@example.com
Communications will be received and processed by the Legal Department and General Services.
The complaint procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 came into force on September 20, 2020.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2022 Standard considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The latest accessibility review has been carried out on July 29, 2022.
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 browsers or higher versions and the latest current versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing in the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.
The fonts used on the website have relative dimensions, which means that the user can control their size from the browser he/she is using.